Direct From The Factory The Smarter Way To Buy Timber Garden Sheds - Backyard Cabins - Home Studios -Workshops - Garages Conversions - Poolside Cabins - Tiny Houses - Cabanas - Module Bathrooms
Showroom & Display 1/20 Walker St South Windsor open Monday to Friday 9:00am to 3:00pm
Sunday 10am - 2pm
Full Range of Home Studios
you can e-mail our designers for special design help on firstname.lastname@example.org
give them a your ideas and they will send you a design with a price
Richmond Garden Shed Range Inclusions
- Treated Pine sub floor with H4 90x90mm treated post floor supports.
- Wall frames 1870mm high F7 structural pine 70x35 termite treated timber.
- 25 degree roof pitch.
- 19mm Yellow Tongue Flooring.
- External cladding choice of JH Hardieplank in selected smooth or woodgrain finish or Weathertex Primelok.
- Colorbond steel roof sheets, ridge cap, barge caps & high front slotted gutters in your choice of colorbond colours.
- PVC 65mm downpipes, fitted to divert water to ground only.
- Double Timber French opening doors, with key lock & slide bolts.
- Western Red Cedar Timber Awning Window 610x940mm high.
- Raked ceiling with exposed engineered timber ridge beam.
- Sisolation wall wrap and roofing blanket.
- External cladding & trims painted in one Dulux Weathershield colour. Doors & Window stained Merbau “Standard Finish Inclusion”.
- Optional: Structural 9mm EcoPly to internal walls and ceiling at an additional cost.
Standard Sizes & Prices
Richmond 1 - 2800mm wide x 1800mm deep 5.4 sqm $4,595.00
Richmond 2 - 2800mm wide x 2400mm deep 6.7 sqm $5,995.00
Richmond 3 - 2800mm wide x 3000mm deep 8.4 sqm $7,495.00
Richmond 4 - 3000mm wide x 3600mm deep 10.8 sqm $9,695.00
Richmond 5 - 3000mm wide x 4800mm deep 14.4 sqm $12,895.00
This Shed is on display at
Smart Looking Sheds Windsor Store
NO NEED FOR
Did You Know you can build up to 20sqm
without council having to know
We Do Not Supply Only!
Special This Month Richmond Garden Shed
Delivery & Installation $1200.00 Sydney Metro & Blue Mountains